Use Invitation Marketing to Grow Your Business
To bring more customers into your store you must
give them a reason. Whether you are reaching out to existing customers
or trying to attract new ones, an effective way to communicate
is via a personal invitation through the mail.
Here are 10 ways to make your invitation
- Mail often, continually reminding customers to come back in;
Repetition builds exposure, keep your name in front of your clients
- Use proper invitation cards rather than standard business envelopes.
- Invest in quality paper stock for the invitation.
- Personalize each envelope and each invitation. The newer "handwritten" scripts
- If appropriate, include a map with directions to your store.
- Hold a private, invitation-only sale. Show your appreciation
to good customers with a special event that only they can attend.
- Start a birthday or anniversary club and invite the "birthday
boy" or girl in for a special treat.
- Send a coupon calendar with an invitation to your promotional
- Start a referral program and reward customers who pass your
name along to others.
- Bring in guest speakers to give demonstrations and seminars
to your clients.
With a little forethought, Invitation Marketing can become a key
component in the successful growth of your business.