Alesco Acceptable Use Policy
Alesco Products and Services may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree and warrant that your use of the Products and Services will comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and foreign laws, statutes, rules, and regulations (“Laws”), including, but not limited to: CCPA, CAN-SPAM Act, Canadian Anti-Spam Law, TCPA, COPPA State Registry Laws and Do Not Call lists.
By using Alesco’s Product and Services, you agree that you will use your best efforts to prevent the misuse or unauthorized use of the Products and Services by any third person or entity. You further agree that Alesco Products and Services shall not be used:
- To disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, modify, or otherwise alter the Products and Services or any part thereof
- To access data not intended for your use
- For consumer credit purposes, underwriting consumer insurance, employment purposes, tenant screening purposes, for any other purpose covered by the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act or for any other purpose not expressly authorized under these Terms
- To create, send, or display pornography, sexually explicit, lewd, or grossly offensive content, or campaigns promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
- For any purpose that violates the privacy or data protection rights of any person
- For any communication that refers to selection criteria or presumed knowledge about the recipient
- To display or market material that exploits any person under the age of 18
Alesco reserves the right to review your use of the Products and Services to ensure compliance with these Terms; any failure by Alesco to review such use will not constitute acceptance of such use or waive any of Alesco’s right hereunder or limit any of your obligations with respect to these Terms.